VW People-Focused Financing Protection Programs
Financing a VW is a big investment, so you’ll want to do whatever you can to protect it. Lucky for you, Volkswagen puts people first with its available warranty and maintenance programs. And when you choose Street Volkswagen for your VW needs, we honor them all.
Thinking about applying for financing? Find out how you can benefit from any of the finance protection plans below.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Financial gaps occur when your insurer fails to pay the full amount of your finance agreement. That means enduring a total loss could add up to thousands of dollars. Consider Volkswagen GAP your safety net. This program waves the difference between your insurance settlement and the remaining balance on your vehicle’s financing in the case of an emergency.
It also covers the following:*
- Losses up to $50,000
- Insurance deductibles up to $1,000
- Finance agreement up to 150% of vehicle’s MSRP
- Transfer to private party for $50 fee
- Cancellation at any time
The road isn’t always as smooth as we’d like it to be. That’s why Volkswagen is there for you when you hit a bump. VW Term Protection covers expenses beyond the factory warranty program for up to ten years or 120,000 miles. It includes:**
- Genuine Volkswagen parts and services
- Powertrain components such as engine and transmission
- 24-hour roadside assistance up to $100
- Towing up to $100
- Rental car up to $35 and 10 days
- Trip interruption coverage up to $200 per day for five days
Extended Service Contract
The benefits don’t stop here. Opt for the Volkswagen Extended Service Contract, and you’ll enjoy an array of additional coverage perks, including:
- Tire and wheel protection
- Dent protection
- Windshield protection
- Theft protection
- Key protection
Interested in learning more? Contact the finance professionals at Street Toyota in Amarillo, Texas. Our Volkswagen Finance Center is just a short drive from the Lubbock, Plainview, and Clovis, New Mexico, areas.
* Contingent upon individual gap addendum. ** Vehicle service protection coverage runs concurrently with any applicable manufacturer’s warranties.